Sunday, March 24, 2013

Interview for Devil's Lake

Thanks to my friend, Jacques Rancourt, for taking the time to interview me about the new book.  If you're a soldier or former-soldier, do you have thoughts on this unwritten "rule" I speak of?  I know upon returning home, what you did over there and how much you left the wire mattered a lot; it was not something you embellished or exaggerated at all.  This translated to my writing and overall, I shy away from writing about any experience in Iraq that I wasn't directly involved in.  In the future, maybe I will write about Fallujah or Abu Ghraib...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group?
There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thank you

My web-site :: fastest way to lose weight